20 June Anniversaries
- 20 June 1949: Ronnie Rooke transferred to Crystal Palace to become player-manager
- 20 June 1966: Bertie Mee becomes manager
- 20 June 1987: Ian Allinson released
- 20 June 1989: Andrew Marriott sold to Nottingham Forest
- 20 June 1998: Marc Overmars becomes first Arsenal player to score in world cup final stages. And later…
Other sites from the same team…
- Untold Arsenal
- Referee Decisions - just what are the refs up to this season?
- The Massage Centre, serving Northants and Rutland
- The weight loss programme: The only guaranteed way to stay fit
Untold Dylan - the music, the lyrics, the meaning
- Parent News - what is going on in schools these days?
- Teacher News – UK schools from the teachers’ perspective
- UK Education News - rolling news service
- School sports minibuses: providing your child’s school with a bus
Looking for a terraced house in Northamptonshire?
The Direct Marketing blog: direct mail, email, websites, blogs
Good Ad: reviews of the best and worst direct advertising there is
- Selling to Schools: everything you need, and all you need to know
The complete index of series on this site….
- Arsenal’s name and how it changed
- Arsenal and Tottenham
- Anti-Arsenal – those who try to put us down throughout history
- Arsenal’s Chronology
- Arsenal History Society news and discoveries
- Anniversaries of the club
- Corruption: The Review
- The First Double: 1971
- First Timers: The first time I saw Arsenal
- Iconic moments in the history of Arsenal
- Into the Darkness. Arsenal under Swindin
- Islington 100: celebrating 100 years of Arsenal in Islington
- London – how Arsenal fared in the early days against other London teams
- Managers – from Royal Arsenal to Mr Wenger
- Meet the ancestors- stories from the relatives of Arsenal players
- The origins of Arsenal
- Players, including updates on what players are doing now
- The Norris Files
- Statistics through the club’s history
- Woolwich Arsenal, the ground
- Woolwich Arsenal in the FA Cup – the full series
- Woolwich 100 – the players who played 100 or more times for WA
- Year by year: tracing the club’s history in detail
You can already follow your favourite Arsenal players and games online and debate the finer points of the club while you do so, but what about getting even more involved? There are plenty of mobile apps for sports betting and online gaming, such as http://paddypowerapp.com With the mobile app you can play your favourite casino games wherever you are, even on the football pitch. Not recommended for goalkeepers!
This site represents very much a forum for knocking around ideas and seeking out issues that can be debated. As such we openly acknowledge that some of the notions expressed here might be wrong, and will need correcting. Indeed if you can help us do that, please do either comment on an article, or write a new article for us. Some citation of sources would be good however, rather than just saying “you’re wrong”.